The Halting Point

Friday, November 03, 2006

New Smash Bros. Brawl Trailer!!!

I am a massive fan of the Smash Bros. series. Although I prefer the original N64 version due to its tighter feeling controls, i'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the Wii version. Now instead of just reaching over and whacking my friends upside the head as we play, I can actually have that make my character attack and kill 2 birds with 1 stone! I'm kind of skeptical as to how accurate the Wii controller will be for this since timing was EVERYTHING in the previous ones and requiring body movement increases delay.

Either way it will be very interesting to actually get my hands on this and play it. I'm glad they kept cheap-ass Pikachu in there. I don't care how cheap he is, he rocks! I'm also pretty geeked to play Snake and he looks like he'll have some pretty sweet moves including what looks like a Raiden-esqe teleport attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home