The Halting Point

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trivia Anyone?

So my friend and fellow poster Erik has been trying to wrangle me in to come to Trivia Night every Wednesday at a local Chicago bar. While trivia can be fun, especially when there is wings and beer involved (ie. "Super Trivia" episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force), I just haven't been up to it, mostly because I don't have a vast wealth of knowledge about stupid little facts I would have no need of knowing. But, I've decided to do a little training. Found this handy trivia blog that gives random facts about a certain topic in every post. Pretty useful I guess. I wonder if there are any good free online trivia games that can top You Don't Know Jack. Now THAT was a fun trivia game.

2 Comments:

  • I'm a total trivia geek, but I've never played it in a bar.

    By Blogger Colleen, at 10/27/2006 10:31 PM  

  • Do it.
    Do it now.

    It's actually a fair bit more pop culture based than I would hope. Since, after all, I'm a nerd. I really don't know too much about the career of Paula Abdul or Blondie.

    PS: The cigarrette burn on my hand from Saturday itches. :(

    By Blogger Erik, at 10/30/2006 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home