The Halting Point

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The 7 forms of lightsaber combat...or...Help, I have no life.

Wikipedia has a very, very *ahem* VERY in-depth writeup on the various forms of lightsaber combat, which any true Star Wars nerd should be familiar with. Aside from covering basic stances, it also has several sections detailing other lightsaber techniques, maneuvers as well as training techniques. Very interesting read. I have to say though that it scares me to think how many hours of research went into this.

2 Comments:

  • This reminds me of the various stances for lightsaber fighting in Knights of the Old Republic II. Though I mostly picked one based on which icon seemed appropriate at the time (I liked the ones with swords).

    By Blogger Erik, at 5/31/2006 12:19 PM  

  • I agree, many hours of studying must have went into this. And I recognize all of the move and form variants mentioned. Hmmmm...I guess that makes me a Star Wars nerd. AND I HAVE A LIFE THANK YOU!!! It just sucks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2008 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home