The Halting Point

Thursday, March 23, 2006

World Of Warcraft


I've been playing World Of Warcraft for sometime now, I'm coming up on 8 months. In that time I've laughed plenty, yelled sometimes, and occasionally lept out of my chair and danced around the room. I never thought I would stick with the game until I hit 60 but I was wrong. WoW has continued to amuse, entertain, and impress me. From "humping the griffin" to leading a 40 man raid on the Undercity its been alot of fun. It's been a unique experience playing a Paladin too. You see the Paladin class is probably the most controversial in its playstyle, noone can seem to decide what you should do with them. Even Blizzard is nebulous in its class description. Being a Paladin for me means beating ass in some god's name. I tend to piss of the Warriors and am the bane of soft casting classes everywhere in PvP. Now comes Molten Core, Zul'Grub and all the other level 60 instances. Huzzah!

Total play time on Spircoff: 18 days, 22 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home